6 AMERICAN ROAD TRIP IDEAS | 25 EPIC ROAD TRIP DESTINATIONS IN THE USAJuly 24, 2021
What is the best road trip? I took three road trips during my 7 weeks in the USA this year, including a west coast road trip down the Pacific Highway, an Arizona/Utah road trip and a cross country road trip from Phoenix to NYC.
In this video, I’m sharing 6 different types of road trip you can take in the United States. There’s something for everyone in here – even if you’re already a regular road tripper!
Here are the types of American road trip in order:
1. National Parks and State Parks: The USA has some of the most impressive landscapes in the world and many of the best are in the national and state parks.
2. Outdoor adventure-based: For a slower road trip where you can take a few days for hiking and exploring.
3. Smaller spots: Some of the best places in the USA are pretty hard to get to. A road trip is the perfect to see them because you can fit several spots and views into a few weeks.
4. Drive throughs: Some of the coolest things to see in the USA are places you can drive right through, such as the Louisiana Bayous and the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco.
5. Cities: The USA has some of the best cities in the world and there are loads to explore.
6. Unusual spots: If you think you’ve taken every American road trip there is to take, why not try something a little different by checking out some of the strangest places in the USA?
MY TRAVEL BLOG: www.alajode.com
MY INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @ALAJODE
As always, thanks for watching! Now that the US road trips are over, I look forward to seeing you in the next destination!