Top 10 Places to Visit in ChileApril 28, 2021
This list of top 10 places to visit in Chile shows you the highlights of the country. I have been backpacking in Chile 2 times already where I managed to visit 13 of 15 regions.
My complete Guide to Chile:
— my travel equipment —
Online Language Course
Due to it’s long and narrow shape Chile is one of the most diverse countries on the continent. Therefore Backpacking in Chile is very attractive but also time consuming in matters of covering distances – you should plan your journey well and avoid underestimation of distances!
Things to do in Chile covered in this video:
– Atacama Desert, San Pedro de Atacama,
– Streetart in Valparaiso, Valparaiso
– Osorno Volcano, Puerto Varas
– Villarrica Volcano, Pucon
– Carretera Austral & Fjords near Puerto Montt
– Futaleufú River, Futaleufu
– Marble Caves, Puerto Rio Tranquilo
– O’Higgins Glacier and O’Higgins Lake, Villa O’Higgins
– Torres del Paine, Puerto Natales (a must do in Chile!)
– Isla Magdalena & Los Pinguinos, Punta Arenas
Best Places to Visit in Chile: your favorites?
Did I miss any important spot you should visit when backpacking Chile? Tell us your favorite place to visit in Chile in the comments below and feel free to share this video with your friends!
More travel guides for South America can be found here:
Photo Credits for O’Higgins Lake & Glacier:
1) Lago O’Higgins-San Martín, NASA:
2) Glaciar O’Higgins o Ventisquero Grande, Roberto Araya Barckhahn: